Resources / Do-It-Yourself
Publishing an E-Book
- How to Publish an E-Book, Part 1: Production
- How to Publish an E-Book, Part 2: Publishing
- ISBNs and E-Publishing
Promoting and Selling Your Book
Reviews and Word-of-Mouth
- Characters on Your Book Cover: Do or Don't?
- Gallery of Clones
- The Dangers of Stock Photos on Book Covers
Basics of Fiction Writing
Revising and Editing
- Part 1: Self-Editing Fundamentals
- Part 2: How to De-Familiarize Your Writing
- Part 3: How to Self-Edit More Effectively
- Part 4: Resources
Working with an Editor
- Part 1: Types of Editing
- Part 2: Preparing Your Manuscript for Editing
- Part 3: Making the Most of Your Editor’s Feedback
Publishing in Print
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Copyright 101 For Indie Authors
- How to Protect Your Copyright
- Copyright vs. Trademark for Indie Authors
- Subsidiary Rights for Indie Authors (translation, audiobook, serialization, film, etc.)
Glossary of Indie Publishing
With definitions for 155 words and phrases!
Want some instant feedback on your book title, cover design, blog, or website?
Need advice on self-publishing?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com—no strings attached.