Beautiful and Business-Smart.
- All-original: no stock photos, no templates. Never worry about becoming a clone cover.
- Choose from 3 concepts.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Guaranteed price. No stock photo fees, no revision fees, no hourly fees. Just a single, fixed price.
- You own the copyright to your cover, allowing you to use it anywhere for promotions, merchandise, or any other purpose.
- Audience and competitor research personalized to your book and business plan.
- High-res image (1800x2400 JPEG) of your cover.
- License document giving you legal peace of mind.
- CoverVault: we keep a double back-up of your cover.
- Promotional images including paperback, hardcover, e-book and flat versions of your cover.
- Layer separations, allowing you to use individual elements of your cover on your website, promos, and merchandise.
- Print cover: add $100 for a print-ready PDF including front, back, spine, and barcode.
Questions? Contact us!
“Saul, Thank you for providing me with a beautiful cover for my indie book. I am very fortunate to have stumbled across your website. Thank you also for the amount of patience you have shown in proactively answering all my questions, and for the time you have taken on this project. You are totally service-oriented, and I sincerely hope that you have tons of business coming your way. You deserve it.”
—Kerman Bharucha, Author, Gifting Your Child: Math and Literacy from Infancy
“Looks amazing! Thanks so much, I really appreciate your hard work.”
—Nolan Johnson, Author, Skybreaker
“I found the cover design process remarkably painless ... [the cover] has attracted compliments and generated sales.”
—Alma T. C. Boykin, Author, Justice & Juniors
“Thank you so much, you did an awesome job. ... We have a great cover all thanks to you!”
—Roberto Mendes, Co-Editor, Anthology of European SF